NOTE: This section contains public documentation on the Cinnamon components that are under Open Source licenses. Documentation for commercial modules by third-party-vendors are on their own sites or partially in the customers' section of this web site. Access is limited to owners of such products with valid maintenance contracts.
General technical information
- Setup of a Cinnamon server on Debian 9.8.0 (stretch)
- Setup of a Cinnamon server on Debian 10.1.0 (buster) (under construction)
- Backup and restore of a Cinnamon repository
- Force reindex of a Cinnamon repository
- Cinnamon and dependencies log files
- Cinnamon client configuration
- Cinnamon permission configuration
- Cinnamon API
- Developing Cinnamon Asynchronous Engine plugins
- Status of Cinnamon Open Source client libraries
- Cinnamon WAR Builds
Last modified 3 years ago Last modified on Oct 27, 2020, 8:51:42 AM
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.